Minggu, 06 April 2014

Because Of You

Look, why don't you play that song you played for me yesterday?
Oh ok yeah, that song because of you, cool 
This is a song called because of you...written because of you...here we go 

 If ever you wondered if you touched my soul yes you do
 Since I met you I'm not the same 
You bring life to everything I do 
Just the way you say hello
With one touch I can't let go 
Never thought I'd fall in love with you...

Because of you, my life has changed,
thank you for the love and joy you bring 

Because of you, I feel no shame,
I'll tell the world it's because of you 
Sometimes I get lonely and all I gotta do is think of you 
You captured something inside of me 
You make all of my dreams come true It's not enough that you love me for me
You reached inside and touched me eternally


I love you best explains how I feel for you...
Because of you, my life has changed, thank you for the love and the joy you bring 
Because of you, I feel no shame,
I'll tell the world it's because of you
The magic in your eyes 
True love I can't deny 
When you hold me

I just lose control 
I want you to know that 
I'm never letting go 
You mean so much to me
I want the world to see,
It's because of you 

Because of you, my life has changed, thank you for the love and the joy you bring
Because of you, I feel no shame,
I'll tell the world it's because of you
My life has changed thank you for the love and the joy you bring
Because of you, I feel no shame, I'll tell the world it's because of you... 

Because of you - Keith Martin
Dont Forget to Follow me : @Nugroho_838 , Mention for follback :)

1 komentar:

  1. If you're looking to lose fat then you certainly need to start following this totally brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, decent, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

    From their first launch in January 2019, 100's of individuals have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto diet.

    BalasHapus

free counters